IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
I assure you we're open
Here at Diamond Byte Solutions Ltd, we understand that during this period of social distancing and self-isolation people are relying more than ever on their computers to keep in contact with the outside world. That is why our business remains OPEN.
However, in order to protect ourselves and our customers, we have made the decision to stop on-site services, meaning that we will no longer enter customers’ premises.
- In the first instance, we will endeavour to resolve your computer issue remotely. Many computer issues can be resolved over the phone, via email or via remote support. Our remote support software is safe as it offers end-to-end encryption. Please call to find out if this is possible and for a quotation.
- If a remote repair is not possible, we will operate a “contact free” collection and return service. This means that we can collect a computer from outside a customer’s home or business (your machine must be ready and by your door). We will take the computer back to our office then return it to the customers home, without entering the property, once repaired. Please help us to maintain the 2-metre distancing rule.
- Our hands will be washed before and after contact with machines AND we will wear disposable surgical-type gloves when picking up a computer, when working on it and when returning it. The same pair of gloves will not be used for different computers.
- In addition, we will wipe down all computers with anti-bacterial cloths upon collection as well as upon return.
- As with all deliveries to your home, we advise washing your hands after taking receipt of your computer as an extra precaution.
- We ask, that if are showing any signs of having contracted Covid-19, that you refrain from asking us to visit your property. Please call us and we will be able to advise on whether we can deal with your computer issue remotely. Please do not be offended if we tell you that we are not able to visit your property, even to collect a computer from outside.
- It has been reported that Covid-19 can survive for up to 7 days on a hard surface. Therefore, any deliveries of computer parts to our office will be unpacked whilst wearing disposable surgical gloves and wiped down with antibacterial cloths.
- All payments are to be made using a debit/credit card or BACS transfer.
Please stay safe and look out for those around you.